There are many ways to be a part of the Samaritan Center’s work on behalf of the community.
Most have tax benefits, since gifts to the Samaritan Center are tax deductible. You can give individually, as a business, as an organization, or as a church.
You can give now, or defer giving to a future date. You can remember a family member or friend on a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding.
You can memorialize a deceased loved one. You can give property, money, stocks, and insurance benefits.
You can give new things, or used things. You can participate in numerous events sponsored by Samaritan Center or community organizations for the benefit of the Samaritan Center. All of what you give will benefit the needy of our community.
Ways to donate:
- You can write a check payable to Samaritan Center
- You can donate food
- You can donate new or used clothing
- You can participate in special holiday events
- You can donate stocks, and may qualify for special tax benefits
- You can even donate your time by volunteering at the Samaritan Center, which is our tradition. Almost everyone who works at the Samaritan Center is a volunteer.
To get started, contact us today.